Translator: Rabbi Nissen Mangel
Publisher: Merkos L'Inyonei Chinuch
Language: English / Hebrew
Format: 5½'' x 8½'' Paperback, 222 pages
*The pages in this Machzor match up with the Annotated Yom Kippur Machzor.
Here`s the machzor that you've been waiting for covering all the prayers for Yom Kippur evening prayers! New clear typeset and easy to follow instructions. Some of the features include:
- Includes Kol Nidre, Maariv & Neilah
- Shaded boxes indicate prayer changes for Shabbat
- Transliterated essentials, like Kaddish and Borchu, appear as needed - no page flipping necessary
- Instructions for sitting, standing, and other customs
- English instructions appears on both the English and Hebrew pages
- Headings identify major prayer sections
All this in a clear new English and Hebrew typesetting.
Also available in these formats:
Also available in other languages: