Publisher: Kehot Publication Society, A Project of Chabad of California
Format: 8½'' x 11'' Hardcover, 454 Pages
With an Interpolated French Translation and Commentary Based on the Works of the Lubavitcher Rebbe.
Editor-in-Chief: Rabbi Moshe Wisnefsky
Contributing editors: Rabbis Baruch Kaplan, Betzalel Lifshitz, Yosef Marcus and Dov Wagner.
This innovative Chumash features a new translation/commentary which weaves Rashi`s commentary - explained according to the Rebbe`s understanding of Rashi - together with the translation of the Torah text. This forms one clear, smooth and easy reading body, accessible even to the beginner and informative to all.
Additional Features include:
- "Chasidic Insights" and "Inner Dimensions"
- Chronological charts, topic titles, illustrations, diagrams and maps
- Each sidra is prefaced by an overview
- A study of the name of each sidra and its relevance to the respective text
- Fully vocalized Hebrew text of Rashi`s commentary
Other volumes available:
Also available in other languages :