Publisher: Kehot Publication Society
Translator: Rabbi Nissen Mangel
Language: Hebrew / English
Format: 5½'' x 8½'' Hardcover, 956 pages
Here`s the machzor that you`ve been waiting for! New clear typeset and easy to follow instructions. Some of the features include:
- Shaded boxes indicate prayer changes for Shabbat
- Transliterated essentials, like Kaddish and Borchu, appear as needed - no page flipping necessary
- Instructions for sitting, standing, and other customs
- English instructions appears on both the English and Hebrew pages
- Headings identify major prayer sections
All this in a clear new English and Hebrew typesetting.
For the entire Kehot Annotated Liturgy section , CLICK HERE.
Also available in these formats: